December 20, 2013

Movie Night: Third Year Anniversary.

       I had originally started Movie Night on a site called Star Pirates on December 20, 2010, and I had a decent amount of success with the reviews. But after a while, I decided to make a blog with the reviews from the Star Pirates site posted here, I decided to edit the Schedules on the reviews posted as they were originally posted on the SP site, albeit now on my blog. After some editing to the revies and adding labels and making the design of the blog up to a mostly respectable look, the blog is something I feel proud about. It has been 3 years and over 500 Reviews, but we (I and you readers) have done it. I am eternally grateful to all of you, and I hope that this blog thrives for three more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment